Update My Personal Information

Use this Name Change Authorization form to notify Steuben Rural Electric Cooperative that your name has changed due to marriage, divorce or other reasons.  This form will update your name on your Steuben Rural Electric Cooperative account.  Please mail, fax or drop off the form at one of the Cooperative offices.  For all other updates to your personal information, fill out the form below.


First & Last name on the account
Please enter 10 digit phone number
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.